Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas day creation

It was Christmas day. After a yummy lunch at my aunt’s place, my cousins, my brother and I went on an outing. There is this hill in our city, or rather just outside our city, on the top of which there is a tiny temple and a magnificent view of the Arabian Sea. We go there sometimes for the peace and quiet. Coming back after spending a refreshing couple of hours there, I was in the mood to make jewelry. I found these green beads in my collection - and paired them with some Tibetan beads and connectors to form this earring.

Supplies required (for each earring):
Dark Green beads 4 mm – 4
Spacer – 1
Bead caps – 1
Eye pins – 2
Ear wire - 1

String the bead cap and two green beads through the eye pin. Form a loop at the end of the eye pin and insert it through the second eye pin before closing the loop. Insert a green bead, a spacer bead and another green bead into the second eye pin. Form a loop at the end of the second eye pin and join to the ear wire. 

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Lovely photograph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anjali which is the temple on top of hill with Arabian sea view?

    ReplyDelete